Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Moving Right Along

As I prepare an update for February I looked back at the one I sent in November. One of the prayer points is for "the perfect long-term residential situation." God answers every pray. This time it seems to be a "Yes." Thank you, Papa God for letting me use this amazing place. It is a furnished one bedroom loft above the garage. The owners had it built for missionaries to use, thinking, "what would I like to live in?" I can't believe how blessed I am.

1 friend helped me do the deep cleaning at my JAARS space and then 9 friends helped me move. It took them only 20 minutes to pack up their cars! After another 20 minutes of carrying up boxes, they stayed and helped me settle in. Here are some photos from moving day:
Putting some utensils away in the kitchen
Friends putting together a cart in the living-room
Friends unpacking into my bedroom

Incredible view of backyard from kitchen window


 As you can see from the photos, the apartment lets in plenty of light-huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment